Revised, paperbound Unique Presentation
|Size||Colour||Pages||Weight||Price in US$|
|8X12.2 cm||White||944 pp||150 gms||12|
This new revised edition of the CCB has the following main features:
- Bible text CLOSER to the ORIGINAL languages in a number of passages.
- All biblical CROSS References have been VERIFIED and UPDATED.
- A BIBLICAL PRONUNCIATION Guide added to the Glossary.
- The Verse References are cited in the commentary when texts are quoted for easy reference.
- New Commentaries on the Psalms (from Grail Society)
- A very CAREFUL REVISION of the text of the four Gospels even as many of these small changes already appeared in recent editions.
- A new layout of the complete Pastoral Bible though the “pastoral approach” to the Bible remains unchanged:
- fidelity to the original languages;
- introductions to and commentaries on the text following the great tradition of biblical scholarship as a tool to help the reader to understand the text better and to relate it with one’s life and faith;
- English rendition for readers who have English as a second language.